Head of Product Management (f/m/d) in 10559 Berlin / ThinPrint GmbH
ezeep stands for easy printing - and the name is our program. With our innovative technology, we offer customers around the world easy and powerfully control of printing from the cloud. Coworking spaces, educational institutions and companies of all sizes use ezeep to minimize the administrative burden on their printing infrastructure and enable their visitors, students and employees to print quickly, intuitively and securely from any device.
Head of Product Management (f/m/d)
FULL TIME Berlin, Deutschland With Professional-Experience 11/17/21
Become part of ThinPrint GmbH and work together with us on the vision of printing in the future. Our cloud printing solution ezeep redefines printing and makes it easier, more secure and more available.
Are you a world-class communicator and tech enthusiast, do you know your data as well as user psychology and do you find it easy to prioritize tasks and features to reach your big-picture goals?
Then you've come to the right place!
What you can expect in this role:
- As a Product Manager (f/m/d), you are responsible for further developing our product ezeep to maximize sales, revenue, and market share.
- In coordination with management, you shape the product vision and strategy.
- You will take the lead in planning and successfully bringing new features to market in time.
- Through constant exchange with our customers and customer-facing teams, you identify new opportunities early on and align the product strategy accordingly.
- You define target markets and use cases based on data, research, and your industry knowledge.
What you bring to the position:
- Product Management experience with a successful track record
- Deep technical understanding to be able to follow developer's explanations and communicate market requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly change gears and priorities without losing team support
- Analytic skills and competent handling of numbers and data (e.g. KPIs)
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German language skill is a plus
- Bonus: At best, you already gained experience in the office printing industry.
What we offer you:
- A multicultural and open-minded team
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and promotes innovative ideas and sustainable approaches
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work concept for your ideal mix of home office and office
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree in Berlin-Tiergarten, which are easily accessible by bike as well as by bus and train
- BYOD, employee share program, team events, bAV, Cortado BikePass, use of company e-bike
- A large cafeteria with free drinks in organic quality
- A lounge with game console for breaks and showers for the sporty among us
Whether as a young professional or someone long in the game, we look forward to your application!
If you have any questions, please E-Mail Julia Laewen (email@example.com).
For more information on careers at Cortado Holding AG and all current job openings, please visit our careers page.
Diversity in our company is a major concern for us, which is why we have actively demanded and promoted it for years. In the application process, we offer all applicants equal employment opportunities regardless of gender or gender identity, age, disability, marital status, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Aktuell seit dem 17.11.2021 - Stadt Berlin - 1066 mal angezeigt und 102 mal gelesen