Web Developer - Angular (f/m/d) in Berlin / Cortado Mobile Solutions GmbH
Cortado Mobile Solutions GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cortado Holding AG, and is responsible for all operations relating to the enterprise mobility solution Cortado Server. The unique enterprise mobility solution offers the perfect balance between security for the organization, easy manageability for the IT department and maximum flexibility for users. We are currently expanding our team and are looking for:
Web Developer - Angular (f/m/d)
Based in Berlin and Lisbon, we build the cloud solutions Cortado MDM and Teamplace within small and agile software development teams.
Join us as a Frontend / Angular Developer an become a part of a highly passionate team.
We achieve our development goals with the help of agile processes, regular release cycles, state-of-the-art technologies and of course challenging and exciting tasks.
Your tasks with us:
- Planning of subtasks together with the SCRUM team
- Independent implementation of features within sprints
- Working on updating and improving web applications
- Fixing bugs that may arise
What you bring:
- Experience with web application frameworks, preferably Angular 2
- Experience in using RESTful APIs using OAuth2
- You are familiar with developing, testing, building and deploying web applications
- You contribute with constructive approaches to improving the product and codebase
- Understanding how to work within an agile environment
- Fluent spoken and written English, German skills are a plus
What we offer you:
- A multicultural and open-minded team
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and promotes innovative ideas and sustainable approaches
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work concept for your ideal mix of home office and office
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree in Berlin-Tiergarten, which are easily accessible by bike as well as by bus and train
- BYOD, employee share program, team events, bAV, Cortado BikePass, use of company e-bike
- A large cafeteria with free drinks in organic quality
- A lounge with game console for breaks and showers for the sporty among us
We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you personally.
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Laewen via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on career opportunities at the Cortado Holding Group of Companies and all current vacancies, please visit our careers page.
Diversity in our company is a major concern for us, which is why we have actively demanded and promoted it for years. In the application process, we offer all applicants equal employment opportunities regardless of gender or gender identity, age, disability, marital status, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Aktuell seit dem 11.11.2021 - Stadt Berlin - 1511 mal angezeigt und 115 mal gelesen