Senior Product Designer (Web + App) (m/f/d) in 10117 Berlin / Smartfrog Services GmbH
Smartfrog & Canary is an international IoT tech company focused on making everyday objects and places more intelligent and connected by enabling our users to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, efficient and secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
As a Senior Product Designer at Smartfrog & Canary, you’ll partner with a dedicated experience-focused team that values collaboration, optimism, and stellar work. Your focus will be on our web and mobile apps driving improvements to our e-commerce and subscription experiences. As a member of our Product Design team you’ll also be collaborating on other challenges we are looking to solve for our customers by delivering new services and optimizing existing ones. Ultimately, we believe in holistic user experiences and deliver them through quality products, services, and brand. This role will require an entrepreneurial mindset, curiosity on how our subscription engine works, and a passion for consumer-friendly solutions along with some knowledge of direct response marketing.
What you'll be up to:
● Responsible for building and relentlessly advocating for best-in-class UX designs.
● Design web and mobile experiences that are incredibly simple and smart.
● Drive the end-to-end UX process, from identifying and framing the problem, validating assumptions, to defining and delivering the best possible solutions.
● Key strategic partner; working closely with the Product, Engineering, and QA teams to ensure we are balancing business needs, user needs, and maximizing team efficiency.
● Own design planning and manage the feedback loop on the team. Sharing work and giving input to stakeholders on timing and milestones for design work.
● Ensure brand consistency across all customer touch points.
● Maintain master component, style, and asset libraries for a cohesive design system.
● Deliver front end prototypes to engineering.
What you'll need to have:
● URL to a strong portfolio of product design experience demonstrating visual and interaction design skills, strategic thinking, user flows, prototyping, and user testing.
● 5-7 years as a successful product designer working in web and mobile apps within a digital agency/in-house team delivering for a direct to consumer brand, ideally in the digital subscriptions product space.
● Experience with e-commerce and subscriptions projects.
● Experience building and shipping apps/software with Product and Engineering teams to ensure proper implementation from concept to launch.
● Self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on multiple deadlines.
● Experience identifying user’s needs, and defining areas for optimizations in products and e-commerce channels.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge of design principles and foundations.
● Smart, confident, highly competent—yet humble.
● Skilled oral communicator who welcomes and provides candid feedback, and your first instinct is to collaborate with others and help make their ideas even better, always putting business needs first.
● Love to learn, problem solve and to share the power of design with your colleagues.
What can we give you?
● Comprehensive health insurance
● Flexible work hours
● Unlimited vacation
● Reimbursement for commuter costs
● A beautiful and industrial office space
Location: Berlin/ New York
Start date: As soon as possible
www.smartfrog.comAktuell seit dem 26.02.2021 - Bezirk Mitte - 5016 mal angezeigt und 245 mal gelesen