Software Developer - Focused on PHP (f/m/d) in 12109 Berlin / CA Customer Alliance GmbH
Founded in 2009 in Berlin, Customer Alliance is the European leader in customer experience and online reputation management solutions for businesses. Thousands of independent and chain businesses worldwide work with Customer Alliance to manage their digital customer experience and brand reputation throughout the buying journey. Within one industry-leading solution, businesses can individually communicate the right message, at the right time to all customers to ensure satisfaction is not left to chance, whilst collecting, distributing, and analyzing their online reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their business's performance. Businesses can now better understand their customers and boost their revenue.
You are responsible, in collaboration with our development team, to further develop our SaaS products. You will be working with the latest technologies and the latest innovations and challenges. Examples of tasks include efficient and scalable statistical analysis of collected data.
Our current technology-stack:
• HTML5, (S)CSS, JS, VueJS, ES6, Webpack
• Symfony 4 with Doctrine ORM
• PHP 7.2
• Mysql + Redis
• nginx + Varnish
• Extensive experience (several years) in the development of database-driven web applications
• Solid knowledge of “good practices” in object-oriented programming
• Very good knowledge in PHP5 / 7, MySQL and HTML5 / CSS
• Experience with MVC Frameworks like Symfony, CakePHP, RoR including ORM (e.g. Doctrine)
• Of advantage: experiences in developing with Java or Scala
• Experience in testing and debugging software.
• Ideally, you have already worked on challenging projects and can provide reference projects.
• You value quality in your job and like working in a highly motivated team.
What We Offer:
• Flat hierarchies and guidance from our experienced and talented team
• An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
• Home office once a week and flexible working hours
• Private company pension plan
• Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
• Regular feedback meetings
• Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
• One sabbatical month after each year of employment
• After 2 years Master Card with a credit
• Free gym membership and great cooperation with different partners for employee discounts
• Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
Please apply online via: https://short.sg/a/4201049
We're looking forward to your application!short.sg/a/4201049Aktuell seit dem 29.04.2020 - Bezirk Tempelhof-Schöneberg - 3952 mal angezeigt und 153 mal gelesen