Product Designer UX/UI in 10245 Berlin / JustWatch GmbH
JustWatch is the world’s leading movie and tv show streaming guide. We make your streaming experience easy. See what’s new and popular on your favorite services or search for your favorite flick and see where it’s available and at what price. We list content available in hundreds of services in 38 countries, all legally. The JustWatch apps are currently available on iOS and Android and we are working on adding TV platforms and more user facing features this year.
Founded in October 2014 in Berlin by an experienced and successful team with world-class knowledge in marketing, product and AdTech we are constantly looking for passionate people to join our mission.
Who we are looking for:
Curiosity, drive and passion are shared characteristics of all people at JustWatch and we are looking for these values in every person we are hiring. We only want people who are willing to constantly learn through challenging themselves and others. All of us also love to get things done and strongly believe in “done is better than perfect”. Dedication to great design craftsmanship and a drive for elegant and simple solutions come in a close second.
In addition, for this particular role we are looking for:
• At least 2 years of experience in crafting mobile and web experiences for consumers
• You love creating simple user experiences that are visually stunning
• Proficiency in modern design and prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, Figma or comparable
• Proven understanding of research and testing methodologies, including strengths/weaknesses of different approaches and when best to use them in the design process
• Portfolio examples showcasing your design process, ideation and impact on business goals
• Immersing yourself into user experiences, understanding all touchpoints and learning about the key challenges of the problem to solve
• Translating customer insights into user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes for multiple viewports using Sketch, InVision, and other tools
• Incorporating user research and prototype testing into your design process to learn and validate your ideas
• Creating specs for engineering teams to implement new feature ideas
• You will become part of a passionate, professional and friendly team while working on building a world-leading consumer product in the movie / tv show space
• A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
• Lots of room for personal development, freedom and responsibility
Sounds like you? Great, we’d like to meet you. Just send us a short mail that gives us an idea of what motivates you, why you want to work at JustWatch and how you think you will help us to achieve our goals. Please also attach a portfolio with strong examples of your work. We are excited to hear who you are and who you want to become!
Apply to email@example.com
now! We are very much looking forward to meeting you.
www.justwatch.com/Aktuell seit dem 25.10.2019 - Stadt Berlin - 4005 mal angezeigt und 138 mal gelesen