Account Manager (f/m/d) Live Sound Bose Professional in Friedrichsdorf / Bose GmbH
You could say we’re best known for our audio products. But our true passion? Discovering new and better solutions than anything that’s come before. At Bose, we always dream of things that are better, and think of ways to reach those things. Better sound is just the beginning. We're passionate engineers, developers, researchers, retailers, marketers … and dreamers.
One goal unites us – to create products and experiences our customers simply can't get anywhere else. Professional sound systems demand an uncommon expertise and specialized products.
For more than 40 years, Bose Professional has developed innovative loudspeakers, electronics and software to meet the needs of demanding professional audio applications. Bose sound is found throughout the world in performing arts centers, theaters, houses of worship, stadiums, restaurants, retail stores, corporate buildings and hospitality establishments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Sales of products and projects
• Delivering expected sales results in territory
• Classification of resellers landscape for Live Sound projects
• Developing resellers to grow our business
• Classification of rental companies as well as driving sales to rental companies
• Creating demand in the market through rental companies, Bose ambassadors, production companies, front of house engineers and other influencers
• Creating demand in the market through proactively approaching target projects
• Managing large projects by creating multi-level and multi-discipline project sales teams
Market development activities
• Create an annual business plan in line with global strategy, plan, execute and measure the results
• Develop and execute a plan to leverage Bose ambassadors for Live sound systems
• Develop and execute activities in line with global strategy
• Examples of activities are: setup product evaluations, setup event for rental companies, participate in regional fairs, communicate successes, create network of influential people, etc.- a channel marketing team will support the execution of the events
• Regular reporting of activities and business outlook / forecast to sales manager
• Project portfolio and reseller management in Microsoft dynamics CRM tool
Essential Job Requirements:
• Experience in sales of front of house systems to rental companies and in live performance venues
• Knowledge of sales of professional audio equipment
• Systematic work attitude driven by strategy, goals and activities
• Essential to be a team player, will require a lot of collaboration with colleagues
• Excellent knowledge of German and English, written & spoken
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Pro-active work attitude, with good communication & presentation skills
• High level of integrity and strong customer orientation as well as exceptional customer focus, customer driven mindset
• Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics experience
• High degree of flexibility and willingness to travel
Bose offers you besides a challenging position within a fast-growing company a competitive wage, secondary conditions amongst which a company car, an attractive bonus system as well as the opportunity to develop your talents & abilities.
If you believe you can help our customers and teams to feel more, do more and be more, apply for this exciting position today, and send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Jetzt online bewerben
https://relaxx.center/r/4135baf299914f5f84711e368fec74d0?pid=76994&mpid=27751&prid=11734&tid=4relaxx.center/r/4135baf299914f5f84711e368fec74d0?pid=76994&mpid=27751&prid=11734&tid=4Aktuell seit dem 12.07.2019 - außerhalb Berlin-Brandenburg - 1349 mal angezeigt und 61 mal gelesen