Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in 10178 Berlin / ad2games GmbH
ad2games is Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing expert for games. Part of the ad2games portfolio is our influencer marketing company nevaly. We develop and implement creative marketing strategies for international gaming clients. Our key clients are Tencent, Konami, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames and Kakao Games. We help these game publishers to target the right gamer audience using a variety of marketing channels, especially with our influencer marketing product nevaly, via Smart TV marketing and with innovative programmatic advertising. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
You will be joining a team of international performance marketing managers, responsible for executing campaigns for the biggest brands in the gaming industry. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Your Role
- You set up, traffic, and optimise programmatic display/CTV campaigns by using various tools, including demand-side platforms (DSPs), Facebook-Native, and other third party management platforms
- You create weekly client performance reports and identify areas of optimisation potential
- You develop and optimise suggestions for landing pages and advertising texts through A/B testings and frequent evaluation of new SEA and Facebook features and betas
- You carry out performance optimisation of the campaigns and ads according to KPIs (eCPA, LTV, CPI) and daily budget allocations
- You closely monitor the market, trends and competitors
- You identify and implement new technologies to optimise reach, targeting and ROI
- You build and implement media plans and monitor the impact of our campaigns
- You create post campaign presentations and case studies to show impact of our campaigns
- You set up PMP deals with big media houses, publishers or SSPs
- You work seamlessly with media and measurement teams to bring campaigns to market
- Our Requirements
- Experience in running Media Buying campaigns through DSPs - and other online marketing campaigns
- Knowledge in other PPC fields like Facebook Ads, Native advertising is an advantageExperience with online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI)
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- An interest in social media and mobile/online marketing
- Experience with the following Platforms is a plus:50 on red, Go2mobi, Trafficvance
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work harmoniously in a fast-paced international environment
- Our Offer
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://youtu.be/ZeJBoW7BFnw
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
jobs.lever.co/ad2games/041f1ea9-24f7-4950-b47f-1025f37b37cc?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=stellensucheberlinAktuell seit dem 04.03.2019 - Stadt Berlin - 2240 mal angezeigt und 143 mal gelesen