Student Assistant Web Design in 10829 Berlin / TMG Research gGmbH
At TMG. Töpfer, Müller, Gassner - ThinkTank for Sustainability, we work to empower sustainability transformations. Together with stakeholders from science, civil society, politics, and the private sector, we develop innovative strategies for the implementation of sustainable development agendas. Our work focuses on natural resource management, agriculture, food and nutrition security, climate adaptation, and energy systems.
We are currently looking for a
Student Assistant for Web Design (16 h/ week) – f/m/d –
to support our outreach work in the projects Soil protection and rehabilitation for food security, Global Soil Week, and IKI/ Ecosystem-Based Adaptation with managing diverse websites and social media platforms (e.g. www.globalsoilweek.org).
Your tasks include:
• content management of diverse websites and social media platforms, in consultation with research
colleagues, but working independently
• in collaboration with programmers (consultants), set up and manage web content and design
• support in managing social media platforms
• support in layouting publications based on templates provided
Please send us your application:
if you have/ are
• very good knowledge of web-design and CMS (Wordpress, Typo3 or/and others)
• experience with graphics and layout software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
• social media experience and competence (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
• good writing skills (please provide samples, e.g. from papers, blogs…); proof reading skills are
• very good German and English language skills (French would be an asset)
• enrolled in bachelors or master’s programme in the field of web and/or communications design, or
otherwise related field
AND you enjoy
• development and management of web content
• working with and designing layouts for print media in our corporate design
• producing, proof reading and editing of texts
• diverse tasks in an international and dynamic team,
• insights into global political processes on sustainable development,
• flexible working hours
The position is currently open, and the duration of contract is until August 31, 2019 (with possible extension).
TMG Research gGmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications including a cover letter, CV, portfolio (or design examples), writing example and proof of matriculation should be submitted in one PDF document (max. 5 MB) until February 24, 2019 to Ms. Anna Günther. Please submit your application only online via the application form and refer in your application to the website the job ad was published.
The interviews will take place between March 5-7, 2019. For further information or details on this position, please consult the website (www.tmg-thinktank.com) or contact Ms. Anna Günther via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+49 (30) 92 10 74 07 – 45) for details on the application process.
jobapplication.hrworks.de/?companyId=g27838b&id=b6f5e9Aktuell seit dem 12.02.2019 - Bezirk Tempelhof-Schöneberg - 1332 mal angezeigt und 75 mal gelesen