Creative Strategist - Project Coordination (m/f) in 10178 Berlin / nevaly GmbH
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients. Our key clients are Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Nexon, Focus Home Interactive and more.
We are looking for a talented Creative Strategist to guide RFP responses and influencer driven marketing activation. You will be a vital member in developing creative solutions and realizing them into productions. You possess strong expertise across several areas such as content development, social media, and project management.
Success in this position will be measured by delivering high quality work and creative, “out-of-the-box” thinking, building nevaly’s creative portfolio and staying current on the latest social platforms, trends and industry practices in order to deliver actionable recommendations.
- Contribute towards brainstorming sessions designed toward specific outputs and client solutions
- Serve as the go-to project manager on complex productions and occasionally assist team members on their own individual projects
- Develop strategies and tactics that tie together multiple earned/owned/paid media channels with the client’s objectives
- Partner with team members to flawlessly execute client deliverables, and reports
- Demonstrate strong social media and influencer marketing understanding and the ability to effectively communicate ideas and proposals to internal team members, as well as to clients
- Be an active leader with a POV on industry, pop culture, and digital/social trends; develop internal presentations on new insights, innovations, and trend forecasting
- 2-3 years of experience in a creative agency, media or game company, or production house
- Gaming is your passion
- Highly organised with a structured approach to handling people and projects
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to communicate and relate with clients, creative professionals, and influencers
- A strong collaborator with flexibility and ability to provide structure in ambiguous situations, operate independently, and manage up, down and across
- Capable of building client trust and enhancing Agency/Client relationship
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding client-focused environment with set deadlines
- Experience managing video or content productions including management of logistics
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture (http://nevaly.com)
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You will receive an unlimited contract from the beginning and get the chance to be trained in one of the most popular areas in the marketing industry at the moment: influencer marketing!
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
www.ad2games.com/Aktuell seit dem 07.02.2019 - außerhalb Deutschland - 2155 mal angezeigt und 110 mal gelesen