Account Manager - Performance Marketing (m/f) in 10178 Berlin / ad2games GmbH
ad2games is Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing expert for games. Part of the ad2games portfolio is our influencer marketing company nevaly. We develop and implement creative marketing strategies for international gaming clients. Our key clients are Tencent, Konami, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames and Kakao Games. We help these game publishers to target the right gamer audience using a variety of marketing channels, especially with our influencer marketing product nevaly, via Smart TV marketing and with innovative programmatic advertising. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
You will be joining a team of international account managers, responsible for the advertiser side of our business. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You manage and drive the relationships with our existing partners on the supply and demand side
- You proactively identify opportunities to up-sell our services, offer new products and increase volumes & quality
- You constantly analyse and optimise the performances of your clients’ and partners’ campaigns, with the ROI in mind
- You provide client & partner support and troubleshoot occurring problems
- You research the market and know the latest trends of the gaming and performance marketing industry
- You research the affiliate and traffic partner landscape and identify potential new business partners
- You take over important projects on a regular basis
- You have 1+ years of experience in account management and/or performance marketing
- You are a passionate gamer and have generally a good understanding about the industry and its trends
- You have at least basic knowledge of performance marketing
- You possess a personality that is engaging, open, positive and convincing
- You know how to prioritise your work, are structured and organised, but still have a certain level of flexibility
- You have an analytical, number-oriented mindset and are able to optimise campaigns based on data
- You have a good technical understanding and don’t mind digging into smaller technical issues
- You are fully proficient in English
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://youtu.be/ZeJBoW7BFnw
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Tell us what kind of a gamer you are and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
https://jobs.lever.co/ad2games/8a5ebe13-a18e-41e8-90d0-bf86f4ecd4db?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=stellensuche-berlinwww.ad2games.com/Aktuell seit dem 07.02.2019 - Bezirk Mitte - 1471 mal angezeigt und 86 mal gelesen