Recruiter (m/w) in 10179 Berlin / Korn Ferry
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Working as an RPO team, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process including; sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients. The role focuses on both consistent candidate management and client responsiveness.
- Working with hiring managers to understand role profiles
- Creating and posting job descriptions
- Creating sourcing strategies and routes to market to identify candidates who are the best fit to the role profile
- Assessing, screening and qualifying candidates
- Creating shortlists
- Supporting hiring managers with the interview process
- Offer negotiations
- Effective candidate and client management throughout the entire recruiting cycle
- Building effective talent pools for future roles
Skills & Experience
- Previous recruitment experience is essential (agency/RPO/inhouse)
- Recruitment process with knowledge of designing and implementing direct sourcing strategies
- Excellent stakeholder managements skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-Professional-Search-Berlin-Berlin/55904496Aktuell seit dem 14.01.2019 - Stadt Berlin - 875 mal angezeigt und 41 mal gelesen