Campus Assistant in 10783 Berlin / Berlin School of Business & Innovation BSBI
Berlin School of Business and Innovation
as soon as possible
To deliver a friendly, efficient reception front-of-house and administrative service for BSBI, providing administrative support to key staff in the School and a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests at all times.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establishing a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests and students at all times.
· Maintaining a high standard in personal appearance and demeanour
· Building a good working knowledge of all departments across the campus to ensure good
communication levels between departments, students/guests so as to provide a smooth
and efficient service
· Handling any complaints/problems appropriately and bringing them to the attention of the
· Verifying access for all students, guests and staff onto the premises as per Campus rules,
ensuring there is strictly no breach of security policies or procedures
· Adhering to service standards from time-to-time established - i.e. - all guests (non-ID
holders) must be accompanied at all times whilst on the premises and if guests are waiting for a
10 minutes to inform with the appropriate department as necessary, ensuring racks of
information sheets, leaflets, student recruitment paperwork and timetables are stocked etc.
· Assist and manage contractors and deliveries by communicating with the relevant staff and
ensuring assistance where necessary.
· Providing general administrative support to members of the management team and academics, as required
· Assisting with the printing of class materials for tutors
· Update student attendance in the student database as requested by the Academic/Administration
· Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems and disseminating information
· Updating the student database with student data as required by the Academic /Administrative
departments and making sure that student information is correct.
· Assisting the Management on daily basis in areas such as research, order, purchase orders
and dealing with suppliers.
· Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents
· Managing and ordering office stationery supplies in collaboration with the Finance & HR
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent vocational qualification.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing,
managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a small team as well as individually.
· Good time management skills.
· Good organisational skills.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and business applications, databases etc.
· Experience of communicating information and ideas verbally and in writing so that others
· Experience of working in an administrative/reception/customer-facing role
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
The post holder may be asked to undertake different or additional duties in line with business requirements at the request of their line manager
There is an expectation that all employees will maintain the values of the Group and will comply with the code of conduct as well as equality and diversity, health and safety and safeguarding policies
There will be an occasional need to undertake business travel between other GUS sites within London and across the UK
Deadline of application submission: 27th of January, 2019
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) to HR Manager Ms Umeda Qodirqulova
berlinsbi.comAktuell seit dem 11.01.2019 - Bezirk Mitte - 2266 mal angezeigt und 93 mal gelesen