Manager IT Infrastructure (m/f) in 10117 Berlin / MOIA GmbH
Manager IT Infrastructure (m/f)
We want to hire a Manager IT Infrastructure (m/f), who is passionate about the future of mobility.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- Ensure the operation of the central IT Infrastructure for MOIA
- Maintain the operational viability and implementation of new or changed business requirements
- Establish and maintain the network (LAN/WLAN) and office infrastructure
- Ensure governance, risk management and compliance as well as data security, even where third parties provide IT services for us
- Equip new recruits with all relevant IT devices and software & document the infrastructure
- Act as the technical contact person and consultant for IT infrastructure topics (1st and 2nd level support) and contact for procurement & control IT service providers
What we require
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or an equivalent field
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience with apple devices (MacOs, IOS)
- Great communication skills and service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure
- Professional level of English and German
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days of holiday
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.
ONLINE BEWERBEN: bit.ly/2QFY41UAktuell seit dem 05.12.2018 - Stadt Berlin - 1940 mal angezeigt und 74 mal gelesen