Java Backend Developer (m/f) in 10969 Berlin / Team2Venture GmbH (twago)
Are you eager to change the world of online work
with us? If you want to profit from numerous benefits and working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin
we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as
Java Backend Developer (m/f)
for twago - Europe's largest online platform for freelance work
full-time | unlimited contract
Your role as Backend Developer
As part of an experienced and international development team (currently 9 people) you play an essential role in the process of delivering meaningful products and features to our marketplace
as well as to our white-label talent pool solution
and move your team forward. Developing the backends of our two Java-based web application
based products will be your field of expertise.
What you should bring in
• Excellent programming skills in Java
and being able to collaborate in code
• You understand that OO-programming
is more than class hierarchies and this rings a bell: classloader, cafebabe, serialization, happens-before, covariant, polymorphism, closures/lambdas.
• Experience with classic Java web frameworks
, such as Spring-MVC and ideally modern ones like Play Framework. Understanding of REST interfaces
• Good understanding of web standards and architectures (HTTP, MVC etc.)
and eager to go beyond (Http/2 etc.)
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL etc), NoSQL and ElasticSearch is a plus
• Familiarity with agile development & startup mentality
• Communication and documentation abilities in English (no German required
A plus would be
• Interest for DevOps on the live system
• Other languages (Grails, C#, Ruby, Scala, Python)
• ML/Deeplearning knowledge (text analysis)
• BS/ MS in Computer Science or a related academic area, or equivalent work experience
• Several years of full-time work experience in software development with extensive experience in building web-centric products in Java
• Demonstrated technical contribution to at least one crucial middle-tier project or product, from conception to production release
• Proven experience in building systems which apply modern middle-tier architecture and design patterns
What`s in it for you
• Flexible working time
• Option to choose your computer
and equipment from an available selection
• Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team (no German required
• Competitive salary
and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin
• A fantastic opportunity to learn
and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
• Fresh fruits, drinks
and joined lunch
• Working in a startup atmosphere backed up by a big successful corporation
Become a part of our team!
Please upload your application as “Backend Developer (m/f)” with your availability and salary expectations on our website (blog)
or apply via email to email@example.com addressed to Laura Christenhuß. We look forward to meeting you.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Backend Development, Berlin, IT-startup, Online Plattform.
About Team2Venture GmbH
twago is a successful, internationally active IT-Start-Up and part of Randstad, one of the global leaders in the HR services industry. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects. We run Europe's largest online platform for freelance work and just recently launched our first white-label talent pool solution for big corporations. We provide excellent working conditions in an international, motivated and homely working atmosphere.
www.twago.com/blog/jobs/senior-java-backend-developer/Aktuell seit dem 12.07.2018 - Bezirk Mitte - 1607 mal angezeigt und 99 mal gelesen