Expert (m/w) for sourcing – screening – candidate presentation wanted in 10178 / Kornferry
We are looking for a recruitment specialist to join our onsite Talent Acquisition team onsite at PayPal in Wilmersorf. Korn Ferry is working in an international RPO Partnership with PayPal.
You will be part of a European recruitment team with colleagues in Ireland, the UK, Germany and Poland, supporting PayPal with attracting multi-lingual candidates for their permanent positions.
- Identify the best candidates through different recruitment channels
- Utilise all available direct sourcing tools to ensure a quality candidate pipeline
- Pro-actively source candidates and build candidate talent pools
- Be a ‘recruitment best practice’ champion into the business
- CV screening and telephone interviews
- Improvement of the recruitment processes
- Achieving recruitment targets
- Previous recruitment/resourcing experience
- Experience within high-volume or Customer Services or multi-lingual recruitment would be of great interest
- Able to create new innovative new recruitment ideas
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and under deadlines
- Professional fluency in both German and English
- Additional fluency in either Dutch or French would be a great advantage
Please send your application via the link https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/Futurestep-Berlin-Expert-mw-for-sourcing-%E2%80%93-screening-%E2%80%93-candidate-presentation-wanted-Berlin/40556529 to Mr. Tom Sander. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander (firstname.lastname@example.org).
kornferry.loop.jobs/job/Futurestep-Berlin-Expert-mw-for-sourcing-%E2%80%93-screening-%E2%80%93-candidate-presentation-wanted-Berlin/40556529 Aktuell seit dem 06.07.2018 - Bezirk Mitte - 2149 mal angezeigt und 80 mal gelesen