Senior Software Engineer (m/w) in 10117 Berlin / Ingenious Technologies
Ingenious Technologies is an independent technology provider for business analytics and marketing automation in the online marketing industry. Our clients include brands and companies from retail, lifestyle, finance, travel and telecommunication sectors. We offer an integrated platform, developed with state-of-the-art technology, for efficient online marketing and e-commerce.
Join our Berlin team as
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F)
We are looking for passionate developers & engineers who care about software excellence. We want people who are aware of latest trends and know how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills and mentoring young talents.
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Work on large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as Java, Maven, Kubernetes, Docker and Kafka (to name a few) and techniques such as DDD, CQRS, TDD.
• Help the team to champion software quality, engender technical vision and ensure clients are satisfied.
• Be part of every phase of the software development lifecycle including conception, design as well as operation on the cloud infrastructure.
• Agile best practices and Continuous Delivery should not be a foreign language for you.
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
• Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
• Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
THAT’S WHAT WE EXPECT:
• Hands-on development and delivery experience with the good mix of programming languages and technologies
• Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
• Great object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
• Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD,
• Ability to work with a variety of client requirements and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, DDD, Encapsulation and much more
• Fluency in English, German is a plus
That’s you? What are you waiting for?!
Tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by submitting your CV and cover letter today to our People Management department, firstname.lastname@example.org
www.ingenioustechnologies.comAktuell seit dem 03.07.2018 - Bezirk Mitte - 2682 mal angezeigt und 133 mal gelesen