Promotions Buyer (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair GmbH
We have an exciting opportunity for a Promotions Buyer based in our Berlin office to produce exciting flash sales events for our German and UK website. This is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurial, focused, and analytical graduates who have a flair and passion for the home and are interested in a role with a rapid growth trajectory. You will work across multiple categories including furniture, home accessories, home improvement and much more.
What You'll Do:
• Plan, manage and produce several promotional curated events per week to hit revenue and profitability targets
• Maintain industry expertise, keeping abreast of seasonally-relevant trends and new product ideas
• Negotiate buying terms with suppliers (selection, price, quantity), and develop pipeline of sales events
• Collaborate with Merchandising/Event Production team to maximize sell through and item velocity
• Analyze event performance data to determine areas of improvement and report on event and category performance periodically
• Analyze competitor marketing, selection, and pricing
• Forge and expand strong vendor partnerships
What we are looking for:
• You have already graduated and you have some internship or industry experience in online marketing, retail, e-commerce, and/or within the home space
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong organizational and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Creative and innovative problem-solving skills to dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
• Professional, proactive and customer-focused
• Fluency in English is mandatory and German language skills are advantageous
• Team contributor and natural collaborator
What We Offer:
• A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a great work life balance
• A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
• Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
• Contributions to your gym membership, free Yoga classes, Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops, and other exciting events
• Fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks every day
• A location in the heart of Berlin with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• The chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
We're happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
app.jobvite.com/j?cj=onyE7fwq&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 28.06.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 3453 mal angezeigt und 160 mal gelesen