Talent / Recruitment Coordinator (f/m) in 14532 Kleinmachnow/Dreilinden / PayPal Deutschland GmbH
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are looking for a self-organised and reliable Recruitment Coordinator who will help us to ensure a smooth recruitment process and first-class candidate experience.
A Typical Day For The Recruitment Coordinator Will Include:
- Supporting the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions for professional positions,
ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business
- Coordinating all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking
rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype and dial in details
- Tracking, updating and maintaining candidate data in applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis
- Checking to ensure that all candidates in our background check process are progressing as necessary,
and addressing any issues that may exist
- Verifying new hire documents before submitting to our HR colleagues for onboarding & working to ensure
any missing documents are collected in advance of new hire starting employment
- Assisting with agreeing day one details with new hires and hiring managers
- Working closely with a team of recruiters and hiring managers to ensure the process moves efficiently
- Working with candidates, hiring managers, our Global Mobility teams to support with international
relocations across the PayPal family
What does Success Look Like?
- Happy hiring managers who have a smooth and seamless experience as they are hiring key talent into
- Candidates who have a great experience on their way into PayPal or as they progress their career
through career progression
- Being part of an EMEA wide Talent Acquisition team who are delivering great experiences to hiring
managers and candidates alike
- 2+ years related human resource, recruiting coordination experience or years of related customer
- Customer communication experience (E-mail & Phone)
- Microsoft outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.)
- Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database preferred (Workday or Workday
Recruit nice to have)
- Experience in an internet and/or technology company a plus
- Experience interacting with executive candidates strongly preferred
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Skill of possessing interpersonal communication skills necessary to assist employees with inquiries
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications
- Skill in functioning various office equipment, such as personal computer, facsimile, copy machine, and
- Knowledge of external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word Excel,
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while retaining all information
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps,
and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
You Might Also Have
- Experience interacting with executive candidates
What we offer?
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations
- A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A green, sustainable working environment
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in
If the above sound like YOU. Please submit your CV using the link below or contact Nicole Hochmuth, firstname.lastname@example.org
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards,
to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business
with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. - We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/jobsAktuell seit dem 05.06.2018 - Bundesland Brandenburg - 3692 mal angezeigt und 86 mal gelesen