Office Manager & Executive Assistant (m/f) in 10178 Berlin / Casper Sleep GmbH
Office Manager & Executive Assistant (m/f)
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
Are you friendly even before you had coffee? Are you able to be on the phone and welcome guests while doing a handstand? Do you speak Denglish and MS office tech? Do you love working in a creative chaos environment while being totally organized? If you nodded your head to a few things while reading - hopefully not the handstand part, we would love to hear from you. Be our new passionate and tireless Office Manager & Executive Assistant (m/f) in our Berlin headquarters who will join an enthusiastic, dynamic team. While your name may not be Casper, you will definitely be the face of our office and the first contact person for our guests. You will enable everyone to go the extra mile in an organized office, fully supporting the administration to the whole EU team.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Be the Casper Berlin face: cover the front desk during business hours, greet and welcome guests, be the first contact point, both internally and externally
- Take care of the appearance of our Berlin office and ensure high standards at any time for a better work atmosphere
- Monitor the office supplies and place orders when necessary - keep the pens coming
- Organize and structure the outgoing mail
- Schedule plan and follow up meetings and appointments for our Management Team
- Organize the appointments/ agenda and coordinate the intercontinental meetings Manage the travel logistics including accommodation, Visa and take care of the travel expenses
- Organize Team Lunches and events (workshops, student visits, german classes, celebrations, company trips)
- Interface with our IT and Legal Team in NY
- Take care of the credit card statements
- Develop and implement suggestions for optimization of the internal procedures and services
- Lead several projects and present the results (such as negotiate company rates with hotels, travel tools, culture/retention projects)
- Support the onboarding of new Casper employees and give them a warm welcome
- Work closely with our executive team on ad hoc projects
Our dream candidate...
- 2+ years of experience as an office manager, shop assistant or a relevant position
- Fluent in English and German (additional European languages are a plus)
- Prior experience as a Personal Assistant is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, MS Office tools and office equipment (printers etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong social, organizational and time management skills, an eye for details and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Must love sleep! And naps! And pillow talk!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Catered lunches twice a week to catch up with your teammates
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!
APPLY ONLINE:grnh.se/85889ab61Aktuell seit dem 29.05.2018 - Stadt Berlin - 5674 mal angezeigt und 148 mal gelesen