Customer Support (m/f) french in 10117 Berlin - City / aventa Personalservice e.k.
We are looking for several Customer service agent (m/f) with French language skills for an internationally operating E-Commerce company with multiple locations in Europe and Asia. Our customer places great emphasis on the well-being of its employees, as can be seen in the manifold positive assessments this company has received on “kununu”. You will profit from long term perspective, flexible working hours, an opportunity for growth and career development and you will have plenty of room to develop your own ideas. Become part of this great team within a rapidly growing international enterprise and send us your application now.
• Rendering support to customers and giving advice on products
• Processing customer requests by telephone and in writing
• Preparing offers
• Maintenance of customer master data
• Professional business or technical education / vocational training
• Preferably, some experience in customer service
• Excellent French communication (oral and written) skills
• Basic knowledge of German and English language
• Strong interpersonal skills, capacity for team work, honesty, reliability and accuracy
• Longtime career perspective in a modern and growing enterprise
• Flextime (oder gliding time) with free weekends
• Strong team cohesion, manifold development opportunities and diverse salary options
• Fair and performance-linked remuneration
• Further benefits, such as sports and health programs, fresh fruit, free beverages, snacks and regular team events
• Location: Berlin - City
• Sector: E-Comerce/ Inbound/ Inhouse
• Start: Instantly
• Working time: Full-time
• Art der Anstellung: Personnel Placement
• Referenznummer: 200286/ SB_2153
Contact: Mrs. Janine Boenke
Telefon: 030 - 20 96 25 00
Did we spark your interest?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application with indication of the reference number and your salary expectations.
www.aventa-berlin.de/job/2153/customer-support-mw-service-agent-mw-berlin/Aktuell seit dem 28.05.2018 - Stadt Berlin - 6411 mal angezeigt und 153 mal gelesen