Customer Lifecycle Marketing Associate (m/f) in / Wayfair
WAYFAIR is looking for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Associate to further develop its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Program in Europe with a focus on the UK and Germany. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and to replicate the success of our US business. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the expertise of a large US business.
As a graduate or early career professional, you will work together with experienced Marketers in developing, executing and tracking your campaigns. The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking an entry-level position with immediate project management responsibility, have an ambition to working cross-functionally and like being challenged in analytical thinking. The successful candidate will work operationally and strategically, as well as drive the further customization of CRM campaigns spanning from personalized automated emails to push notifications and the localization of our App onboarding. You will be part of the wider European Retention organization.
• Own and ensure the smooth execution of automated E-Mail campaigns and Push Notifications, supported by an experienced marketer
• Analyze the performance of your campaigns including A/B tests, base decisions on the results, and identify root causes for potential problems
• Develop a keen eye for top quality as you learn about what does and doesn’t drive customer engagement
• Work cross-functionally, managing interfaces with all stakeholders from US counterparts to Engineering, Operations and Creative
• Learn about personalization and get to grips with all necessary tools to steer your channel (SQL, email platform, HTML, etc.)
• Make recommendations to improve existing projects and draw up new campaigns
• Execute a testing plan to continuously improve performance
• You are excited about Relationship Marketing and you love to dive deep and solve problems
• You have a can-do attitude to make things happen while always keeping an eye on the details
• You have good analytical skills and are comfortable in a data-driven business environment
• You are a good networker with strong interpersonal skills and passion for working across teams
• You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration or communication studies with a record of analytical courses
• Ideally you have done a few internships already or have first professional experience
• You are fluent in English and German
• A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
• A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
• Great mentors and career development opportunities through ourlearn@work program
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
• Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
• We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oZYw7fwk&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 09.05.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 2046 mal angezeigt und 81 mal gelesen