Workplace Services Specialist (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair
The Workplace Services Specialist is responsible for maintaining the buildings for Wayfair, including furniture moves and builds, providing services and completion of duties associated with purchasing and stocking supplies.
• Identify issues of concern in building operations, develop proposals for redress and implement as appropriate.
• Troubleshoot and engage with vendors to deal with appliances, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and other systems and building issues.
• Develop and execute repair plans, or supervise vendors if required.
• Coordinate with maintenance contractors and vendors to supervise and monitor HVAC, extermination, plumbing, appliance maintenance, electrical and other services
• Plan and perform basic building and fit out repairs, miscellaneous jobs and handyman work as needed
• Maintain inventory of basic supplies
• Perform regular maintenance as needed
• Inspect and maintain the office spaces to maintain a clean and healthy work environment, including removal of debris
• Coordinate with Workplace Services, front office and executive assistants to prepare for meetings and assist as needed
• Other duties as requested or assigned by management and
• Good command of English and German
• Sufficient experience in a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize work, utilizing time and resources wisely
• Seeks to resolve conflicts and issues in a positive manner
• Customer focused, anticipating and responding proactively to the needs and concerns of others
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) to gather feedback and get clarity on miscellaneous job duties and interact with staff and guests
• Computer literate
• Physical ability to perform job requirements •
• Knowledge of either plumbing, electrical, HVAC, preferred
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed to manage repairs and services
• Requirement to lift, carry, stoop, bend, kneel, climb, crawl, push, pull or perform other physical activities
And finally, our proposition to you!
• Of course, the usual competitive salary
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events.
• The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in Kassel but also Berlin, United Kingdom and USA operations.
• We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
• We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
• Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
• Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
• AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
• DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
• Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.9 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,000 people
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Aktuell seit dem 09.03.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 1742 mal angezeigt und 82 mal gelesen