Student Freelancer in Leadership Development at Fugu Mastery Consulting (m/f) in flexibel / Fugu GmbH
(Job ID: DEBER_2018_0214)
Who we are: We are a young and growing consulting company specializing in leadership mastery based in Berlin. We encompass a diverse and international team, seeking to provide our global customers with innovative and effective solutions for their talent needs. We specialize in solutions for talent acquisition, assessment, coaching, training, development, surveys/questionnaires, organizational development and culture change.
About the position:
As a young company in leadership consulting, we require student support across a range of varied and interesting activities from conceptual design, solution creation, conducting our leadership development and assessment centers onsite with direct customer interactions, as well as in supporting administration and research tasks.
Your main tasks would include:
• Preparation of leadership development materials through research, creating customer content, compiling best practices and editing documents
• Coordination with external stakeholders in preparation for our development and assessment centers
• Working closely with the team in running development and assessment centers on-site, which can take place in different locations around the globe
• Briefing event participants on instructions, managing the time schedule of the event, and coordinating with the event venue
• Support in various exercises at the development or assessment center
Your heroic skills:
• Enrollment in a Bachelor’s (at least 3rd semester) or Master’s program in psychology, business, economics or a related field
• Flexible and reliable in working independently, a real self-starter with strong communication skills!
• Proactive and a great team player, service-oriented, diligent, responsible
• Interest in leadership development, assessment or organizational development
• Fluent in English, fluency in German is a plus, but not a must
• Willingness to travel (you do not need to be based in Berlin!)
What we offer:
• A dynamic international work environment with an open learning culture
• Flexibility to work from home and flexible working hours
• Invaluable exposure to trainings, assessment / development centers
• Paid transport, accommodation, and meals on-site
• Insight into the development of product-related materials (e.g. case studies, role plays)
• Chance to be part of a fast growing and successful consulting company with a flat hierarchy
• A chance to interact with amazing global customers from very reputable companies
• From April 2018 onwards, for at least one year
• Working hours are flexible and dependent on the schedule of company and customer needs as well as development and assessment centers
Have we caught your attention?
Please send us your application including cover letter, CV and employer’s references or recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please also include your earliest starting date and approximate workload potential per week. We look forward to your application!fugu.global/Aktuell seit dem 05.03.2018 - Stadt Berlin - 2465 mal angezeigt und 69 mal gelesen