Talent Acquisition Intern (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair GmbH
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door in the fast-paced world of eCommerce! Joining us at Wayfair, means joining one of the world’s largest eCommerce homeware retailers and will give you exposure to a broad range of stakeholders and projects. Our specialised Talent Acquisition team is at the heart of our business, providing recruitment consultation and support to every area of our growing European operation and this is your chance to join our team in an internship position. This role is a 6-months full-time internship with a potential to eventually grow into a full-time team member.
This role will keep you on your toes, from managing communication with internal and external stakeholders, sourcing candidates, scheduling international interviews and supporting time critical projects and events - you will be multi-tasking from the moment you walk in the door!
Does this sound like you?
What your internship will involve:
• Managing the communication between Wayfair and external recruitment agencies
• Coordinating interviews and travel arrangements for international candidates
• Sourcing candidates for high profile positions
• Reviewing and updating advertisements and position descriptions
• Contributing to accurate and up to date reporting
• Document and spreadsheet management and administration
• Working cross functionally with different business units
You bring to the table:
• A real passion and desire to build your career in Talent Acquisition or a related field
• First class written and verbal English communication skills (C1 minimum)
• Additional language skills in German or other European language are preferred
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong skills in Outlook and MS Office Suite
• Academic qualifications in a business or HR related discipline is preferred
• Relevant work experience in administration, event management and or account management is advantageous
• We love to hire curious, ambitious and analytical people who are ready to help us achieve great results!
And finally, our proposition to you!
• A competitive salary that comes along with a range of benefits
• Great mentors and career development opportunities to help you develop your career
• A diverse team and dedicated Berlin team consisting of more than 30 nationalities
• We’re based in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as workshops and other exciting events
• Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
• Let’s not forget the chance to grow your career with the next global giant in e-commerce!
Wayfair is the leading E-Commerce company for furniture and home accessories. With our diverse range of over 7 million products, our customers can design the home they always imagined. At Wayfair, our customers can find the right product for the right price. The foundation blocks of our success were laid in 2002 by the founder Steve Conine and Niraj Shah.
Wayfair generated $4.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Aktuell seit dem 27.02.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 3475 mal angezeigt und 137 mal gelesen