Reverse Logistics Analyst - English & German (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair
Beschäftigungsart: VollzeitAbout Reverse Logistics at Wayfair
Have you ever wondered what happens after you have returned your e-commerce order? Reverse logistics is currently one of the hottest topics for the e-commerce industry. Returns do not only require operational excellence, they are also a key driver of the customer satisfaction. This is why Wayfair is building a new dedicated team to establish a strong reverse logistics network in Europe. This is an exciting adventure and truly a start-up within the Wayfair world!
About the role
We are looking for a Reverse Logistics Associate to grow our newly-formed European Reverse Logistics team. The candidate will participate in setting up complex logistics processes, negotiating with external parties, running analyses and reporting to the entire organization on the team’s achievements.
As a Reverse Logistics Associate you…
• Manage projects to enhance the return customer experience and offer new return services
• Drive the financial recovery of returns and contribute to the overall P&L profitability
• Take ownership of some of our reverse logistics processes such as return re-merchandising, stock liquidation, issue resolution paths for customer service, automated decision making, etc.
• Run analyses to improve the returns and claim efficiency and get deeper understanding into potential improvement levers as well as their business impact
• Work in close relationship with multiple internal stakeholders as well as strategic partners (e.g. liquidators, specialized carriers, etc.)
• Conduct research on industry best practices for reverse logistics, prospect new partners, launch pilots and evaluate their performance
• You have sufficient work experience, preferably (but not necessarily) in online retail, supply chain and/or management consulting
• You have at least a Bachelor degree or similar qualification with an excellent track record
• You have a strong quantitative skill set, you are comfortable analyzing large datasets to identify trends and actionable takeaways
• You have a good mastery of Excel and Power Point, SQL is a plus
• You have a demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results, you are a natural team player and a good communicator, negotiation experience is a plus
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to roll up your sleeves to get down to the operational aspects of reverse logistics
• You have already experience in process management
• You are fluent in both German and English, any other European language is a plus
• A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
• A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
• Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
• A contribution to your gym membership and free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
• Fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
• We are in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion net revenue in 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oRa06fwR&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 23.02.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 4308 mal angezeigt und 147 mal gelesen