Recruitment Consultant - High Growth Ecommerce Company (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair
Beschäftigungsart: VollzeitThe Role:
Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is critical to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the business against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair could be for you!
Wayfair is looking for a talented Recruiter with 360 degree recruitment skills and demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced business environment. Working in our European HQ, you will be in the heart of the action! You will manage a busy and fast changing portfolio with 15+ requisitions and have the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders and business areas.
An excellent benefits package is on offer for this role including an attractive base salary, annual bonus, equity and local market benefits package. We offer an exciting and challenging environment with strong career progression opportunities working in stunning purpose built offices in the heart of Kreuzberg.
• Work as a partner, consultant and advisor to senior management by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
• Source high caliber candidates from a variety of sources including online, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
• Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
• Guide candidates and hiring managers through robust recruiting processes, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates and driving the offer & negotiation process
• Ensure an impressive candidate experience through consistent communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
• Bachelor’s degree
• Significant experience in end-to-end recruitment and a proven track record of recruiting top talent, either from an agency or entrepreneurial corporate environment.
• Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
• In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
• Demonstrated ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively
• Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level
• Experience working in and contributing to a collaborative team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent English essential. Fluent German a plus but not essential.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in net revenues for full year 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with international offices in Berlin, Galway and London.
app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oFfw6fwg&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 22.02.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 4414 mal angezeigt und 133 mal gelesen