Logistics Associate - English & Polish/ Spanish (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair GmbH
The Logistics Associate allows us to move European-wide cross-border shipments in collaboration with our logistics and supplier’s partners. The European network is increasing in sourcing markets and volume traded and operation is now becoming more challenging from the strategic point of view.
We are looking for a Logistics Associate to join our Operations team in Berlin to support the operational development of the International Freight Network. At Wayfair, we encourage people to bring new ideas on the table and combined with our European Operations is a place a candidate will find constant challenge!
As a Logistics Associate you will…
• Manage performance and daily operation of assigned carriers with regular visits, contact and KPIs tracking
• Deal with daily carrier inquiries and align best freight solution for specific cases
• Increase the freight forwarder portfolio and execute pilots across Europe to achieve different targets like cost optimizations, service level improvement and risk diversification
• Improve and design operation on existing and future countries of the Freight Network.
Who Wayfair is looking for:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any discipline
• Sufficient Freight/Logistics experience is essential
• You are fluent in English and Polish or Spanish (and any other European languages are highly desirable)
• Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
• You have a “hands-on” mindset and you don’t have a problem to get to the minimum details in a process and be an active part on the “ground” operation
• You make things move and constantly push for results
• You like changes and constantly challenging new process alternatives
• You are willing to travel across Europe for carrier site visits
And finally, our proposition to you!
• Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
• An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
• A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
• Career path guidance
• We want to share our company with you in stock units
• We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
• Monthly team events
• And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. Wayfair generated US$ 4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months that ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oGVR6fwi&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 02.02.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 2936 mal angezeigt und 226 mal gelesen