Head of Customer Experience Vertical (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair
Are you passionate about e-commerce and digital technologies? Do you have 5+ years of relevant professional and managerial experience?
As a Head of Customer Experience Vertical in our merchandising team, you will see the direct success of your work and work with your teams directly on the product.
You will be part of the Senior Merchandising Management Team and define the European Merchandising Roadmap as well as the strategic merchandising priorities for your product category.
Your goal will be to show the end customer a flawless and convincing product selection.
From the first day you will take responsibility of four teams with at least 16 team members.
Additionally, you will work with many internal stakeholders, especially from our Category Team. You and your teams will build long-term relationships with your suppliers and continuously support them in presenting their products at Wayfair in the best possible way, thereby increasing joint sales.
• You will be part of the Senior Merchandising Management, helping define the European Merchandising Roadmap
• You will set the strategic priorities in your category and align these with other Wayfair teams
• You will coach and support your team members in identifying relevant optimization levers as well as in their career planning and development
• You will support the continuous implementation of customer experience enhancements by your team, such as:
• Analyzing our current product catalog, developing and implementing concrete action plans to optimize the product presentation of the suppliers within your category
• Interacting with suppliers, e.g. requesting missing information such as product details, descriptions and images and performing relevant updates in our system
• Helping suppliers to bring new products on our website and training them on using our extranet self-service
• You will independently develop suggestions to improve and revise our product catalog as well as existing processes and systems and implement them
• You will track the success of the optimizations you and your team are implementing by analyzing product-specific KPIs and subsequent financial effects
• You will lead further cross-functional projects
• You will ensure the close coordination with the US teams, sharing experiences and best practices
• You have completed your university studies in business administration, economics, natural sciences or engineering with excellent results
• You have experience in team management and have more than 5 years of professional experience (ideally with a quantitative background, in an established e-commerce or technology company or in management consulting)
• You want to define and shape our merchandising roadmap - also from the technical side
• You have the ability to inspire and unite your team for your vision and roadmap
• You have very good analytical skills, a keen sense of numbers, and you like quantitative problem solving
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, German is a plus
• You have an eye for detail, have fun putting yourself in the customer's shoes and think strategically and creatively about solutions
• You're someone who likes to tackle challenges and to follow processes through from start to finish
• You are passionate about e-commerce, you feel comfortable in a very technical-quantitative world and you want to work in an agile, fast-moving environment in which the initiative is rewarded
AND FINALLY, OUR PROPOSITION TO YOU!
• Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
• The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
• We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
• We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
• We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oPCP5fw5&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 13.02.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 7004 mal angezeigt und 309 mal gelesen