Product Addition Assistant Manager (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair
Are you passionate about e-commerce and digital technologies? Do you have relevant professional and managerial experience? As a Product Addition Assistant Manager in our Merchandising Team, you will see the direct impact of your work and work directly on the product. You will be in charge of the product addition process within your category and ensure products are added smoothly to the site. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to guarantee a quick addition on-site and make sure customers have a great shopping experience.
From the first day, you be responsible for a team of at least 2 employees.
• Define priorities for your team and ensure effective and efficient work distribution
• Coach and assist your team members in identifying relevant optimization levers and review their implementation
• In close collaboration with different internal stakeholders such as Supplier Merchandising, Category and Site Merchandising, you’ll execute on high priority, high impact projects
• Be a leader who develops action plans and proactively communicates performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
• Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and produce new, technology driven processes
• By improving the quality of our product catalog, you will make sure products can be drive customer satisfaction and trust
• Stay organized while pivoting and refining strategies as priorities evolve over time
• Successfully completed your university studies in business administration, economics, psychology, social sciences or engineering
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant professional field with project or people management experience, preferably in e-commerce, technology or in management consulting
• You are a team player, enjoy working in an international faced-paced environment and are passionate about improving customer experience
• You're someone who likes to tackle challenges, troubleshoot and follow things through from start to finish
• You have strong analytical skills, a keen sense of numbers, and you like quantitative problems - You know your way around excel and know how to pull reports to monitor your KPIs (experience with SQL a plus)
• You have a keen eye for detail, enjoy putting yourself in the customer's shoes and can find creative solutions
• You are solution oriented and are able to take an ambiguous idea, dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategy and formulate sound decisions focusing on bottom line goals
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
• A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
• Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn @work program
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
• Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
• We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oUzC6fwV&s=Stellensuche_Berlin
app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oUzC6fwV&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 13.02.2018 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 7110 mal angezeigt und 298 mal gelesen