Team Lead, Key Account Management (m/f) in 10115 Berlin / ResearchGate
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
Shape the future of our organization by growing revenue from ResearchGate’s most important clients, primarily Fortune 500 life-sciences companies.
Areas of Accountability
• Robust revenue growth through development and expansion of accounts across geographies and departments, with direct ownership of output (see Deliverables)
• Shape and implement ResearchGate’s Key Account strategy, including segmentation and tiering
• Build the KAM team through hiring and training of team members
• Deepening of relationships with clients at senior level resulting in account growth
• Professional development and motivation of team
• Customer experience
Activities (client facing)
• Inspire and motivate team to reach revenue targets
• Guide team campaign management, including providing strategic insight and market intelligence to clients
• People management: performance evaluation, professional development, on- and re-boarding, mentoring, etc
• Process management: pipeline, workflows, CRM, product changes, etc
Activities (client and stakeholder facing)
• Build client relationships at senior level across functions and geographies, assessing needs and identifying opportunities to upsell, resell and cross-sell
• Collaborate cross-functionally for best practices, areas of opportunity, and key metrics
• Thought leadership driving product improvement, innovation, and strategic expansion
• Own all team metrics and relevant market and client intelligence
• Be an ambassador for ResearchGate: identify, select, and recruit outstanding talent
• Revenue target attainment and growth
• Share of wallet/percentage of client spend
• Customer success: satisfaction and retention, up/cross selling, and account expansion
Long-term Objectives and Key Results
• Day-to-day activity tracking (calls, emails, demos)
• Conversion rates
• Account penetration: intelligence, contacts, and new business units engaged
• Outstanding record of exceeding revenue goals and growing high-value or high-potential accounts
• At least 7 years of sales, account, or key account management experience ideally in a B2B environment
• At least 3 years of management experience, with evidence of having built and trained Account Management/ Customer Success teams
• Proven thought and product leadership in the life sciences or Ad Tech industries
• Demonstrated depth of consumer/market knowledge; passion for actioning these insights to shape strategy and drive value for clients
• Expertise in analyzing data and sales statistics, making data-driven recommendations and forecasting revenue
• Demonstrated record of communicating and driving organizational change
• Goal-oriented, organized, and high-energy leader
• Strong customer service orientation
• Convincing and compelling communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills among stakeholders of all levels
What we promise
• An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
• A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
• Flexible hours to accommodate different rhythms and family life
• Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
• Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
• Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
• An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
How to apply
Simply upload your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to us.
You will be hearing from us soon!
jobs.lever.co/researchgate/3bb07cb7-9618-495c-a224-f40510ec76dd?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=StellensucheBerlinAktuell seit dem 02.02.2018 - Bezirk Mitte - 11541 mal angezeigt und 351 mal gelesen