Key Account Manager (m/f) in 10115 Berlin / ResearchGate
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
Transform ResearchGate’s business by growing revenue from ResearchGate’s most important clients, primarily Fortune 500 life-sciences companies.
Areas of Accountability
• Revenue growth: achieve and exceed targets by increasing spend among high-value clients
• Customer experience, anticipating client needs, understanding their business, and delivering ResearchGate solutions that meet their objectives
• All relevant client intelligence
• As the key interface between client and internal stakeholders, ensure campaign deadlines and objectives are met
• Management and reporting of data and forecasting to leadership
Activities (client facing)
• Generate new business from existing clients across functions and geographies, assessing needs and identifying opportunities to upsell, resell and cross-sell
• Negotiate contracts including scope of work, timeline of delivery, and KPIs
• Build and deepen client relationships beyond the scope of campaigns, including developing joint business plans
• Source and deploy industry intelligence and data including customer/user insights to improve client results
• Manage customer relationships and document all key interactions
• Meet client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines, consistently exceeding expectations
Activities (RG facing)
• Initiate and drive cross-functional projects and teams to achieve client objectives
• Be the source of truth for customer intelligence including account plans and mapping, organizational charts, key stakeholders, short- and long-term objectives, activity planning, and forecasting
• Report on pipeline, forecast, goals, and initiatives to leadership and key stakeholders
• Revenue target attainment and growth
• Share of wallet/percentage of client spend
• Customer success: satisfaction and retention, up/cross selling, and account expansion
Long-term Objectives and Key Results
• Day-to-day activity tracking (calls, emails, demos)
• Conversion rates
• Account penetration: intelligence, contacts, and new business units engaged
• Outstanding record of exceeding revenue goals and growing high-value or high-potential accounts
• At least 5 years of sales, account, or key account management experience ideally in a B2B environment
• Experience in analyzing data and sales statistics, making data-driven recommendations and forecasting revenue
• Experience in achieving global account penetration in multinational clients
• High energy and drive
• Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
• Strong customer service orientation
• Outstanding problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships
• Previous experience in the life sciences or Ad Tech industry is preferred
What we promise
• An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
• A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
• Flexible hours to accommodate different rhythms and family life
• Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
• Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
• Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
• An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to https://jobs.lever.co/researchgate/d4ed9fff-40e8-49ae-879f-2f02c5b50518?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=StellensucheBerlin
You will be hearing from us soon!
www.researchgate.net/careersAktuell seit dem 02.02.2018 - Bezirk Mitte - 11583 mal angezeigt und 313 mal gelesen