HR Analyst intern in Shanghai
The company and its context:
Zavala Civitas Executive Search is a multinational boutique that focuses on finding the right people for our business clients. We focus in executive search and management alignment founded in 2002 by professionals with wide experience of the sector and over 900 searches completed successfully. The company has offices in Madrid, Munich, Mexico D.F., Shanghai and Sao Paulo.
Opportunity for full-time job after: Yes
Time period: 3-6 months
- Identification and evaluation of candidates
- Support recruiting projects
- Elaborating memorandums and presentations on meetings.
- Elaborating progress reports on projects.
- Collaborate with the team in strategy meetings to refocus difficult projects.
- Keep up to date with changes in client and candidate requirements.
- Develop strategy documents to ensure the execution of a search process is as simple as possible.
- Due to visa regulations, the candidate should be over 25.
- 2 years since bachelor degree is finished.
- Previous work experience (internship, job) is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong aim to please and service oriented mind-set.
- Teamwork, interpersonal and good communication skills. Able to handle the pressure and prioritize effectively.
- Able to handle the pressure and prioritize effectively.
- High level of initiative, compromise, and participation.
What we offer:
1) Flight to Shanghai
2) Visa sponsorship
3) Help in finding apartment and settling into Shanghai
4) Stipend to help with expenses during your internship.
5) A full-time job if the work is completed correctly.
6) Health Insurance
If interested, send your CV to: email@example.comAktuell seit dem 02.11.2017 - außerhalb Europa - 114 mal angezeigt und 13 mal gelesen