Online Marketing Manager SEO/SEA (m/w) for UK & Ireland in 10179 Berlin / expondo GmbH
Expondo GmbH is an international online company selling catering and industrial equipment. With over 200 employees and offices in Germany, Poland and Asia and our continuously growing product range of several thousand items available, expondo is becoming a leader in the market of Online Retail. We sell seven own brands as well as other established, premium brands all over Europe. Since 2007 we have supported our customers with the highest standard in customer service. Furthermore, as a modern and innovative company, we have a fluid hierarchy, enabling elbowroom for all of our employees’ ideas and offering the best opportunities for personal growth. To help us continue this journey of growth, come and join our team at the expondo HQ in Berlin.
• Planning, control and advancement of all online marketing measures (SEO and SEA) for the English-speaking market (UK & Ireland)
• Production and optimization of Google AdWords and BingAds Campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing)
• Development and conversion of all On- and Offpage measures
• Realization of Keyword and Trend analysis, including analysis of market competitors
• Creation of strategies to increase Usability
• Controlling marketing measures by assessing statistics, analysis and KPI reports.
• You have completed a Bachelor’s degree relating to either: Marketing, Business, IT, Media and Communication studies, or a similar field of study.
• At least 2 years professional experience working in Online Marketing (SEA and/or SEO)
• Fluent written and spoken English to a native speaker competency
• A secure knowledge of relevant software, including MS Excel
• You are creative with a high level of initiative and a distinctive way of thinking
• You thrive in an international work environment and enjoy contributing ideas to a team.
• A personal workspace in a modern, dynamic and global company.
• Work within a professional, international team that explores multiple possibilities to ensure success
• A fair and competitive salary with additional bonus systems
• Various career-progression opportunities, adaptable Flexitime hours and work-free weekends.
• Excellent provisions for a well-rounded Work-Life balance, including a reduced Health & Fitness program, fresh fruit, snacks, tea & coffee as well as regular Team events.
Please send us your complete application including Cover Letter, CV and Qualification Certificates as well as your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you,
The expondo Team
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin - Mitte
Would you like to learn more about expondo? Visit our website at: https://www.expondo.co.uk!
www.expondo.deAktuell seit dem 03.11.2017 - Bezirk Mitte - 3301 mal angezeigt und 185 mal gelesen