Product Manager/Owner (Digital Publishing)(m/f) in 10785 Berlin / Walter de Gruyter Verlag GmbH
Product Manager/Owner (Digital Publishing)(m/f)
BERLIN / FULLTIME (100%) / IMMEDIATELY
We are recruiting for a Product Manager to join our fledgling Product Team. The post holder will be responsible for coordinating online projects using cross-functional resources to land exciting new products from initial definition, testing through to execution. The Product Manager must have excellent prioritization skills and knowledge of agile working methods to develop actionable roadmaps, to position products to take advantage of market/customer opportunities, and devise cost control strategies to manage risks along the way.
- Build and maintain a strong practical knowledge of our market space, optimize products and recommended deployment architecture.
- Specify market requirements for [current and future] products and develop pipeline for new product features by coordinating customer research supported through site visits and data analysis, working closely with Market engagement colleagues.
- Have a deep appreciation of iterative product development working methods, and experience working in digital product teams that developed, delivered and improved commercially viable projects
- Develop and implement launch and go-to-market plans, working with all departments to develop strategies for product launches and their execution.
- Researching and analyzing the right data to make commercially sound product decisions. An awareness of technologies that help improve design, product functionality for feature rich products.
- 3+ years of software, product marketing/product management experience. Strong analytical skills
- Ideally an IT, Management, Finance or Engineering related degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, with a familiarity of social/technology/digital project development environments. Strong stakeholder influencing skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to work effectively and independently on task-based deadlines and deliver consistently.
- A creative and organized team player, with proven time management skills and experience of coordinating cross-functional teams
- Fluent English skills, German language skills are definitely a plus. Strong influencing skills.
This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America, Asia and Europe.
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting professional challenge for an innovative digital publishing house.
- An attractive salary, extensive benefits and a flexible working environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development and further training.
- Collaborate with great colleagues in an international environment.
We look forward to receiving your application on our Homepage.
The independent academic publisher De Gruyter can look back at a history of over 260 years. The De Gruyter Group, which includes the publishing houses of De Gruyter Akademie Forschung, Birkhäuser, De Gruyter Mouton, De Gruyter Oldenbourg, De Gruyter Saur, and De Gruyter Open, publishes over 1,300 new titles each year in the humanities, medicine, ¬natural sciences, and law, more than 750 journals, and a variety of digital media. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany. De Gruyter is targeting aggressive growth through sales of new product types and innovative business models, especially in international markets. http://www.degruyter.com/ www.degruyter.com/Aktuell seit dem 03.11.2017 - Bezirk Mitte - 3568 mal angezeigt und 128 mal gelesen