Junior Salesforce Developer (f/m) in Warschau / On AG
Are you ready to grow with us into the role of a fully-fledged Junior Salesforce Developer (f/m)?
We are excited to offer a Junior Salesforce Developer (f/m) position in our international team, based in Warsaw. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, decide quickly and give you high levels of responsibility.
This role will start as a traineeship: You will become familiar with different IT systems and architectures and you will understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements. With the help and guidance of the existing IT team you will develop a strong understanding of cloud based systems and get a chance to learn from your fellow to-be team members.
The goal is to develop your role into a full-fledged Junior Salesforce Developer (f/m): You will take over improvement processes in the overall IT system landscape of On, which consists of a unique cloud based infrastructure. With your fully developed skillset you will help the IT team to manage our external partners and major development projects.
• Maintain and develop our Salesforce platform
• Dig deep into the IT landscape of cloud based systems and develop and profound understanding
• Enhance your programming skills, focusing on object oriented languages
• Execute solutions developed by the team
• Seek solutions for current problems occurring in Salesforce
• Become a touchpoint to relevant stakeholders in the problem-solving process of On
• Grow with the support of the team into the role of a Junior Salesforce Developer
WHAT WE HOPE YOU BRING, BESIDES THE LOVE OF SPORTS:
• First experience in programming (Java, C#)
• A basic understanding of relational databases
• Enjoy analysing complex problems, learning new technologies, and communicating with different groups of stakeholders
• Self-starter and reliable person
• Fluent English skills
You enjoy a rapidly growing and changing work environment with flexible working hours. Your role is embedded in the IT team (led by the Head of IT) and you will have the chance to work closely with the e-commerce, sales and customer service teams.
Do you want to grow with us? This is your chance. Apply now, send your dossier to
Franziska via firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in Switzerland seven years ago, On has become the fastest growing global running brand with offices in Zurich (Switzerland), Portland (USA), Melbourne (Australia) and Yokohama (Japan). It has one simple mission: make running fun.
A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and designers spearhead this mission, and has resulted in On shoes and Performance Running Gear winning design and technology distinctions the world over – including most recently the ISPO Product of Year Award (amongst others) for 2017/18. In On shoes, elite athletes have become World Champions, winning podiums, titles and Olympic medals. The shoes sport the patented CloudTec sole, giving runners a soft landing and powerful take-off in one. Recently, On has launched into the world of apparel – already being recognised for their innovation and bringing together design and technology to allow for effortless running. Six years after market launch, On is available from more than 3’000 specialist running stores in 50 countries across Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific – and on the feet of over 3 million runners.
Learn more about On:
www.on-running.comAktuell seit dem 27.10.2017 - Stadt Berlin - 3867 mal angezeigt und 96 mal gelesen