Talent Operations Analyst - fluent German (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair
Beschäftigungsart: VollzeitThe Opportunity:
Wayfair is looking for Talent Operations Analysts to join our growing team. This role owns the execution of day-to-day activities to keep our people data accurate and up-to-date, directly impacting the experience of employees and hiring managers and ensuring that business runs smoothly. Working with information that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality, this role provides an opportunity to work with HR systems, processes, and operating mechanisms that are foundational for the success of Wayfair.
You are detail-oriented and have experience working with systems or tools that track organizational data. You’re passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced team environment. You’re collaborative and want to contribute to the overall success of a team. You’re a quick learner and have a strong desire to learn new skills. When faced with obstacles, you’re calm under pressure and proactively seek the best resolution for your immediate team and the business. You’re self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, and can quickly and efficiently respond to support inquires.
• Processing/keying changes to employee roles, pay, or position in the organization
• Triage and resolution/escalation of reported issues or defects
• Assisting end-users with “How-To” and training issues
• Maintenance of the HRIS (i.e. – Supervisory, Locations, Cost Centers, etc…)
• Participate in analysis, coordination, and execution of system-related changes related to reorganizations
• Running both periodic and ad hoc reports from the HRIS and other systems
• May develop, monitor, and schedule automated reports
• Ensure adherence to all audit and compliance practices
• Participate in testing of changes to the system (Workday) including major releases
• Create various employee letters
• First experience working in a data-driven role - Prior HR or customer service experience is a plus
• Fluent in German and English language, both written and oral communication
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required - strong Excel knowledge preferred
• Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions
• Ability to act with a high degree of integrity and maintain confidentiality
And finally, our proposition to you!
• A competitive salary that comes along with a unique work life balance
• Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
• Ambitious team with more than 30 nationalities
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
• Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
• We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce,
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Aktuell seit dem 27.10.2017 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 4491 mal angezeigt und 214 mal gelesen