Operations Analytics Analyst (m/f) in 10997 Berlin / Wayfair GmbH
The Operations Planning & Analysis team is looking to add an Ops Analyst to their group! This person will apply quantitative skills to answer high-level business and strategy questions and support operational initiatives.
WHO WE ARE:
Operations Planning & Analysis is an internal consulting team that seeks to make things run more efficiently by using technology. The group serves as the go-to source for analytics needs for the Wayfair Operations team: from Transportation & Logistics to Warehouse Operations & Inventory Planning.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Translate high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis
- Partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project, and get buy-in for project methodology.
- Conduct big data analysis using SQL, Excel, and other software applications.
Present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy.
- Modeling the impact of changes to our transportation network: Our analysis led to the implementation of a dual network where based on item’s unique characteristics, orders are selected to ship with different carriers to obtain the best overall damage, cost and transit time trade-offs.
- Building a new Sales & Operations model for our warehouse to help predict future capacity and labor needs.
- Generating a competitor benchmark to support development of 3rd Party fulfillment program, and providing ongoing support in the creation of business models.
- A comprehensive analysis of the delivery service levels offered on Wayfair’s Big Parcel catalog: -Identify rules that govern the available delivery methods for each product and model the best default delivery service level.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 0-2 years of experience in a business analytical/consulting role
- You have a Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Not afraid to present business cases to senior leadership
- Passionate about solving complex business problems
- You possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
- *Bonus points if you have experience with SQL, R, or Python
AND FINALLY, OUR PROPOSITION TO YOU!
- A competitive salary and bonus, and we share the company with you in stock units
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, your home for affordable modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ohaV5fwb&s=Stellensuche_BerlinAktuell seit dem 31.08.2017 - Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg - 3785 mal angezeigt und 168 mal gelesen